mystery hunters!! let’s discuss why this show is great:
- it’s so contrived and cheesy and often features witnesses whose genuinity is tenuous, but what is not tenuous, however, is their staunchy texan accents.
- so much on location filming! they might not put that much effort into their special effects, but they do make an effort to lug their actors out into forests and caves unique to the case they’re slutshaming.
- they have these sepia cut scenes with guys twitching about little lizard alien toys or people in period costumes pouring water into jugs and pretending to be witches.
- DOUBTING DAVE
- history! cryptozoology! mysteries! it’s everything that I love bundled together with people in big foot costumes slipping on bananas and that annoying bzzzzzt sound effect.
- I used to watch it as a kid and it is still great.
this isn’t relevant but I needed a picture for this post